A friend brought this cake to a get-together and it was absolutely delicious. She told us her crazy ex-sister-in-law gave her the recipe, who happened to be a judge, so with that info we named it ”
Crazy Judge Cake”.
This recipe is easy to make, enjoy….
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- 1/2 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 tsp allspice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan such as a Bundt(R). Mix together the coconut and ground pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add Vanilla and Allspice, Beat in the crushed wafers alternately with the milk. Mix in the coconut and ground pecans. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Allow to cool well before removing from pan, dust with powdered sugar if desired.